Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4, 2008

Player R's Pick




Tami Donaldson




Player M



Mayra Veronica


*Pimp B's Pick:




Charlotte Marshall







Pimp L's Pick:



Danielle Lloyd








Player J's: Pick






Faith

Winner: Player M

Reason:

Judge C Said - This was maybe the best crop we've had so far, and a case can be made for any of them - most other days I'd select Pimp B or Pimp L choices - really wanted to go with Pimp L's choice.
But, today, my selection is Player M's choice - wow, fantastic backside, made me stand at attention and take notice.
Of course, if Saturday's random chick, the lovely Stacey Keibler, was in the mix, it would be no cotnest.


Judge K said - Can't really say I was blown away by any of these. I went with Player M's selection based on the level of exoticness compared to the other choices. I am also a sucker for ample badonkadonks.

Judge M really liked Pimp L's Pick, he gave extra points for her being British. He admitted that he has a weakness for ladies with British accents , but he wanted to give special recognition to Player M's pick, impressive considering it is his first day of submitting.

Player M wins 2 votes to 1

1 comment:

Ken Bothe said...

Judge K: Stacie Kiebler would have also been my choice. Anyone can acquire surgical boobie enhancements, but legs like aren't just delivered to your doorstep like the morning paper.